Welcome to the Tri-Cities Area CPR Training Calendar! Please select a class on the calendar below to proceed to details and registration. You may advance to the next month by clicking on the right arrow. If you have any trouble seeing the calendar, please reload the page or contact us.
This is the Tri-Cities (Kingsport, Johnson City, Bristol) CPR and Safety Training Calendar. We have multiple locations in the Tri-Cities TN area, but please don’t delay registration as classes fill up quickly! Please check this calendar above for our up to date schedule and select the class, location, and time that best suits your needs. You may have to scroll forward to the appropriate month in which you desire CPR training.
- For the Knoxville Area CPR Calendar, Click Here.
- We also cater to the Smoky Mountain region of East TN, offering Sevierville CPR.
Group CPR Training is also available at your location. Check our Group CPR Training page for details.
Click the event listed on the date for the CPR class you’re interested in to view details for that class and complete the registration form to register and reserve your spot in class. CPR cards are received at class. CPR Choice is an official AHA Training Site and your #1 source for Tri-Cities CPR Certification!
Thanks for choosing Tri-Cities CPR by CPR Choice – The Choice is Yours! Learn CPR, Save Lives. Your Source For:
- CPR Training and Certification
- Adult CPR
- Child CPR
- Infant CPR
- Healthcare Professional Re-certification
- First Aid Education
- Use of Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Conscious and Unconscious Choking/Foreign Body Airway Obstruction
- Two Year Certification
- American Heart Association Official Training Site
- Providing Professional CPR and First Aid Certification Classes to Kingsport, Johnson City, Bristol, and Morristown
- Friendly Staff, Quality Training, and Cards Received at Class!
Serving the Tri-Cities Area, CPR Choice is your source for professional, personalized and express CPR classes that fit your schedule and time frame! Get Certified today, you may save a life!