We are proud to offer CPR, First-Aid, AED Training, and a number of other required classes to meet your educational/vocational/prerequisite or continuing education requirements. CPR Choice in the Tri-Cities area offers a variety of CPR and First Aid classes that meet education, certification, and training requirements for college/university programs.
If you are attending one of the following Tri-Cities Area Colleges and Universities, we can provide the proper healthcare provider training for your program:
- East Tennessee State University
- Emmanuel School of Religion
- Emory & Henry College
- King University
- Milligan College
- Northeast State Community College
- University of Virginia’s College at Wise
- Virginia Intermont College
- Virginia Highlands Community College
- The Kingsport Higher Education Center
- The University of Tennessee
- et al.
Thanks for choosing CPR Choice. The Choice is Yours! Learn CPR, Save Lives. Your Source For:
- CPR Training and Certification
- Adult CPR
- Child CPR
- Infant CPR
- Healthcare Professional Re-certification
- First Aid Education
- Use of Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Conscious and Unconscious Choking/Foreign Body Airway Obstruction
- Two Year Certification
- American Heart Association Official Training Site
- Providing Professional CPR and First Aid Certification Classes to the Knoxville Area Since 2005
- Friendly Staff, Quality Training, and Cards Received at Class!
Serving the Tri-Cities area colleges and universities and cities including Johnson City, Kingsport, and Bristol. CPR Choice is your source for professional, personalized and express CPR classes that fit your schedule and time frame! Get Certified today, you may save a life!