Providing Premier CPR Training to the Tri-Cities Area: Bristol, Johnson City, & Kingsport!
CPR Choice – Your Tri-Cities CPR Solution
- Flexible Scheduling – CPR Classes are listed on our Calendar.
- Industry Standard – AHA BLS and Heartsaver classes!
- On-site CPR available – Contact Us for more info.
We provide CPR training to individuals, groups, and businesses in the Tri-Cities area of Tennessee, North Carolina, and Virginia. Individuals may register on our CPR Training Calendar.
We can accommodate large groups, organizations, and businesses CPR/AED & First Aid training needs as well! Please refer to our On-Site CPR classes page for more info.
Need CPR for your educational program? CPR Choice provides premier CPR training for healthcare professionals and students, so you can fulfill your occupational or college CPR requirements.
CPR Choice’s Tri-Cities CPR and First Aid Classes are taught professionally at one of our venues or at your site! We have easy to find CPR training locations in Bristol, Kingsport, and Johnson City, TN.
Whether you need CPR for healthcare, OSHA, occupational, college program requirements, or just want to be prepared to save a life with understanding of the important skill of CPR, we’ve got you covered.
Check our calendar for available Tri-Cities CPR classes and get certified or re-certified today.
American Heart Association Classes Offered:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) For Healthcare Providers
- Heartsaver CPR & AED
- Heartsaver First Aid
- Heartsaver Pediatric CPR/AED & First Aid
- Blood Borne Pathogens
- BLS for Healthcare Provider Skills Check
- BLS for Healthcare Provider CHALLENGE
- Online Training (Blended Learning)
- View All Class Details
CPR Choice - Tri-Cities CPR!
Why Choose CPR Choice?
- Flexible CPR/First Aid Scheduling.
- Nights & Weekends Classes Offered.
- On-Site/Large Group Training Available.
- Casual, Fun Atmosphere.
- No Waiting List.
- Multiple Class Types Offered.
- Meets Occupational or College Requirements.
- Certification Is Good For Two Years.
- Official AHA Training Site.
- AHA Card Received at Class.
- Multiple Tri-Cities Locations to Serve You!
“I recently completed the CPR Choice class for CPR renewal for healthcare providers. The class instructor, Cari Welsh, was fantastic! It was by far the best, most informative CPR class I have taken as 38 years as a dental hygienist. Thank you! I will recommend your program highly!” – Robin D.
“Cari Welsh, my instructor, was extremely informative and direct about what we needed to know. CPR Choice is very affordable and convenient, especially now they they are in the Johnson City area. I definitely recommend Cari and CPR Choice!” – Macy P.
CPR Choice is East Tennessee’s #1 CPR Provider. Our instructors are ready to train and certify individuals and organizations of all sizes in CPR & Safety Training.