For larger groups, we offer private training at your office for no extra charge.
For groups of six (6) or more participants, we can also provide on-site CPR and/or First Aid training at your facility. We will provide all the training materials (manikins, AED trainer, videos, CPR cards, etc.). The only requirement we have of you is to provide ample seating and space to accommodate our projector for showing training videos.
Please contact Cheryl Smith directly (see contact info below) to schedule an on-site group class at your location or to register for a class as an individual at our location, please click here.
If you would like to schedule a group training class at your location, email Cheryl Smith at [email protected] or call 865-548-1500 or complete the form below.
Thanks for choosing Tri-Cities CPR by CPR Choice – The Choice is Yours! Learn CPR, Save Lives. Your Source For:
- CPR Training and Certification
- Adult CPR
- Child CPR
- Infant CPR
- Healthcare Professional Re-certification
- First Aid Education
- Use of Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Conscious and Unconscious Choking/Foreign Body Airway Obstruction
- Two Year Certification
- American Heart Association Official Training Site
- Providing Professional CPR and First Aid Certification Classes to Kingsport, Johnson City, Bristol, and Morristown
- Friendly Staff, Quality Training, and Cards Received at Class!
Serving the Tri-Cities Area, CPR Choice is your source for professional, personalized and express CPR classes that fit your schedule and time frame! Get Certified today, you may save a life!